The initial study with RheOx showed clinically meaningful improvements in Quality of Life and technical feasibility with an favorable safety profile. Additional studies are ongoing.
We are currently enrolling for clinical studies.
Click below to see if you qualify.
- Fernandez-Bussy et al. Histopathologic Results Post Bronchial Rheoplasty. ATS 2019, Dallas, TX.
- FastStats - Chronic Lower Respiratory Disease. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) / National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) 2017; https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/copd.htm
- Criner, G. Chronic Bronchitis: The Case for an Unmet Medical Need. ERS 2017, Milan, Italy
- Health at a Glance: Europe (2012 and 2014 reports) http://www.oecd-ilibrary.org/social-issues-migration-health/health-at-a-glance-europe-2012_9789264183896-en
- Cerveri, et al, Variations in the prevalence across countries of Chronic Bronchitis and smoking habits in young adults; Eur Respir J 2001; 18: 85–92
- Kim et al. The Chronic Bronchitic Phenotype of COPD: An analysis of the COPD Gene Study CHEST 2011; 140(3):626–633
- Global Strategy for the Diagnosis, Management and Prevention of COPD, Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease (GOLD) 2017. Available from: https://goldcopd.org.
- A. Valipour, et al. Bronchial Rheoplasty For Treatment of Chronic Bronchitis: 12 Month Results from a Multi-Center Study. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2020; Vol. 202 Number 5.